Bank Failures And Bitcoin Goes Up? Why Might I Want To Own Bitcoin If Banks Fail
There are several reasons why someone might want to own Bitcoin if banks fail:
- Bitcoin operates on a decentralized network, which means that it is not controlled by any central authority or institution. This could be advantageous if banks fail, as Bitcoin could still be used for transactions and store of value without being affected by the failure of any bank or financial institution.
- Bitcoin has a finite supply, with a maximum of 21 million bitcoins that can ever exist. This makes it a scarce asset, which could potentially increase in value if traditional fiat currencies lose value due to economic instability caused by bank failures.
- Bitcoin transactions are secured using advanced cryptography, making it difficult for anyone to manipulate or steal Bitcoin. This could be beneficial in a scenario where traditional banking systems fail, and security risks increase.
- Bitcoin can be sent and received anywhere in the world, as long as there is an internet connection. This could be useful in a scenario where traditional banking systems fail and access to financial services is limited.
- Bitcoin can serve as a store of value, similar to gold or other precious metals. This could be advantageous if banks fail and traditional currency loses value, as Bitcoin could potentially retain its value or even increase in value over time.
Contact us to learn how iSectors® CryptoBlock® Allocation Models can be a part of a diversified portfolio.